Full Name: Mahbuba Islam Rakhi
Nick Name: Rakhi
Birthday: 21 July 1993
Height: 5′ 3”
Father: Moiul Islam
Mother: Shahnaz Islam
Mahbuba Islam Rakhi is the winner of Lux-Channel i Superstar 2010. She is a professional model and actress too. She performs in many TV dramas and TV commercials. She has huge fans in Bangladesh.
Rakhi was born in Dhaka in 1993. She passed her childhood at Tikatuli and Dhanmondi in Dhaka. Rakhi is the youngest of her four siblings. Her father Late Motiul Islam was a businessman. She was passionate about modeling from her childhood.
Rakhi has passed A Level from a private Institute under British Council. Her father dreamt to see that all of his Childs are educated. To fulfill her father’s wish, Model Rakhi went to Australia for higher education in 2013. She will complete her graduation on Electronic Technology and Computer System at Edith Cowan University, Perth.
Rakhi was a regular performer of Bangladeshi dramas. She has got many offers after winning the champion trophy. But she chooses carefully and performs in showbiz in a limit. Her notable works are:
- Generation Next Dot; directed by Ejaj Munna
- Ochena Protibimbo; directed by Rayhan Khan
- Idiots; directed by Mostofa Kamal Raj
- Tumi Amar; directed by Imdadul Haq Milon
- Bishmoy; directed by Toukir Ahmed
- Aronno Monjuri; directed by Abul Hayat
- Chole Jawa Mane Prostha Noy; directed by Mithu Bishwash
- Shotti Bolsi Ami Chandu Miya Na; directed by Jamal Mallik
- Honda Masud; directed by Shahin Kabor Tutul
- Aponer Cheye Apon; directed by Choyonika Choudhury
- Portrait (Zahid Hasan, Moushumi, Orin)
- Shomoshsha; directed by Rakibul Islam
- Hit; directed by Jobayer Bokor
- Office Hour 2013 (Intekhab Dinar, Afjal Hossain)
- Emotional Abdul Motin (Zahid Hassan, Shopon); Directed by Zahid Hasan
- Mir Jafor Mir; Directed by Shams Kabir
- Adharer Oboshan (Mahfuj Ahmed)
- Ekta Gopon Kotha Silo Bolbar (Syed Jamim)
Rakhi has performed in some renowned companies TVCs. These are:
- Ceylon Gold Tea; directed by Amitav Reza
- Elite Paint; directed by Gazi Shuvro
- Key Kraft Commercial; directed by Mahfuz Ahmed
- Pran Crako Chips; directed by Nafis
- Meril Revive Telcom Powder; directed by Gazi Shuvro
She also performed as a host in a TV show named “Handsome, The Ultimate Man.
Hobby: Collect magazine cuttings is her one of the main hobbies. She also likes drawing, dancing and singing.
Favorite food: Rakhi’s favorite foods are chocolate, Hajir Biriyani, Dhakai Borhani and China food.